Yep, woke up to snow the very first morning!
The younger kids worked on keeping their rooms organized!
Okay, I have a new found respect for my daughter-in-law who is SO organized and manages to get 4 lunches done and packed, a hot breakfast made for the kids and this all happens before the first one is up and in the shower!!! I did my best and managed to have at least lunches done and breakfast started!!! Hats off to you, Aimee!
Ayden's concert night followed by Sweet Frog!
Wyatt chose breakfast food for dinner! My kind of food!
Heading out to the national zoo! Poor Meysa got very sick on the Metro and ended up not being able to enjoy pizza that night. (Sorry, Lauryn, I forgot to take a picture of the pizza!) We postponed the movie as well until the next night when she was better!
Off to swim! We spent over 2 hours at the pool!
Chili was Ayden's choice.......mmm good!
Movie and games were the standard fare each evening.
What a lot of fun it was.......except I ended up the with same bug as Meysa had the night before I was to fly home and Ryan and Aimee had to put up with me an extra day because I was in no shape to fly! Do this again? You bet!!! (well not the getting sick part!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment