Saturday, February 8, 2014

FINALLY......

I give up....as much as I want to stay current with this blog, it doesn't seem to happen.  So I will begin/start again.......I may take a page out of my daughter-in-law's book:  blog quarterly with LOTS of pictures and update.....that may work!!!

So, I will start with January:
We celebrated our 20th anniversary with several events and dates!  We went to dinner on the 21st.  The next weekend we had a marvelous time in Seaside, Oregon.  Thanks to Aimee and Ryan, who gave us a weekend getaway there as our Christmas present!  This past week we enjoyed a concert with The Piano Guys.  If you have never heard of them, google it!  There are great videos!  Thanks to Andy and Teresa who first enlightened us on this great group!  We would see them again and again!  So incredibly thankful for my husband and sons and daughters-in-law!  Truly blessed!





The Piano Guys set - the only picture we were able to get!
Now on to February....well, it has been interesting to say the least!  We started out 3 days ago with snow and it is still snowing.  So we strapped on our snowshoes and out the door we went.  We didn't need to drive to the mountains!  With a total of 12.5", we got a workout! 





No comments: