Yes, the subject line is correct. Greg came home last night and told me he is accepting a job at La Merced Hospital near Quito, Ecuador. He found out about it after exploring the area. I guess there was an article on MSN that said Ecuador was the place to retire due to the low cost of living and great opportunities. I don't really know how I feel about moving to a foreign country but I do have some time to adjust to this news. He plans on flying down in June to check out housing and surrounding areas. I am giving him my list of must-haves: it can't be in a high crime area and I want a house - no apartment! The move should happen by September, we're thinking!
Rosetta Stone will be making some money as we need to learn Spanish. At least that's a language we can use when we come back to the States. (Greg is planning on working there until he retires in 5 years.)
Stay tuned for more info on this newest adventure!!
3 comments:
nice april fool's joke. It may be my night-time (9AM) but I'm not that tired. There is NO WAY you would leave you grandkids for Ecuador. Too predicable.
Ryan
Happy April Fools' Day to you too :)
Post a Comment