It was in October that I noticed Greg hadn't shaved in several days....not like him at all! He's very neat and particular about his appearance so it was quite surprising to see the growth of facial hair on him. Plus I believe I made a comment that was complimentary in nature (something like I thought he looked sexy!! he,he!). So there was no more shaving.......

until the day before New Year's Eve! He shaved right before bedtime, and has been my usual custom lately, I was reading my photography book in bed, and didn't even pay any attention until it was time to kiss goodnight!

He's not sure about growing it again, especially since a cold happened upon him. He really wouldn't have liked to have been dealing with a runny nose and facial hair. So it's back to smooth skin and morning routines again! We'll see if he keeps it that way!
1 comment:
I liked his beard!! I like the picture of you guys at the dance, very sweet!!!
Post a Comment