Friday, November 13, 2009
Day One
The day actually started out early as Meysa got up to make sure she didn't miss the good bye! Aimee headed out the door at 4:30 and Meysa and I went back to bed until 6am. After breakfast, it was time to tackle the girls' hair. Not sure I will ever get good at this but the girls do tolerate Grandma's efforts! Here are the before/after shots!

Not too bad, if I do say so myself! Just don't ask how long Lauryn had to sit still! Good thing she doesn't tell time yet!!!
Then it was Meysa's turn! She was really cute and kept telling me "grandma, you aren't doing this right. I guess Mom needed to show you how!"
This little girl is so photogenic and her hair could have looked really bad and still it would be a great picture! Her parents are going to have gray hairs when this little one is a teenager!
During Wyatt's nap, we painted toes and fingers! It was fun and I was much better at this than the hair stuff!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment