Tuesday, September 4, 2007

There's a reason they call it Labor Day!

We spent Saturday helping Beth and Bryan with putting stain on the log home. It was fun to help and we got a lot done, but we were tired at the end of the day!
Bryan and Greg working on the peak at the back of the house - we call this the park entrance!!
Dad is busy supervising the ladder work!! He helped on Friday on the garage side.
Margaret is washing the porch railing logs - they're next!!!
Amy was very busy putting up applesauce - she labored all day and still had more apples to do!
So what's this - a break???? Greg decided to swing a bit on the porch with Cedar, another Golden.
Beth says, "I'm the boss here so do as I say!"
Not to worry, Greg is looking it all over so he doesn't miss anything.

1 comment:

Heitmann Family said...

Looks like you had fun even though it was work. Boy am I sad I missed it!!heehee