Tuesday, September 11, 2007

TAG- I'm it!

4 Jobs I've Had:
Mom
Speech –Language Pathologist in the schools
Director of Operations for Rehab in nursing homes
Program Manager for Rehab Services in hospital (current job)

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
Gone with the Wind
Sister Act
Harry Potter series
Twisters

4 Places I've Lived
Riverside, California
Lincoln, Nebraska
Lewiston, Idaho
Tacoma, Washington

4 of my Favorite Places to Visit
Hawaii
The Oregon Coast
Florida
Italy- still waiting to go there!

4 Favorite Desserts:
Sherbet
Kolaches
Apple Strudel
Peach Pie

4 Favorite Dinners:
Any Olive Garden dinner that has shrimp!
Spaghetti – the way Greg makes it!
Salmon on the BBQ
Christmas Eve dinner with my family

4 Websites I Visit Daily:
Blog, Scrapbooking.com, Creating keepsakes, Aimee’s blog

4 Hobbies I have:
Scrapbooking
Running
Reading
Working on my computer

3 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Ryan told me to tag you so if you didn't enjoy that it is his fault.heehee. That was fun to read about what you like- Thanks for being a good sport.

Heitmann Family said...

Ok, time for a new post. I should see one at least once a week!! J/K. Hope all is well with you guys!!

Heitmann Family said...

I like the new layout, it was one that I used when I first started my blog. It suits you!! Good to visit with you the other night!!!