Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Molting in August?

All around the house today I was picking up tufts of hair. How can this dog produce so much loose hair? It befuddles us but he does! I took him outside to brush him and I tell you, he's molting!!! I kept telling him he's not a bird or snake! Is this a sign that winter is on its way as he is developing a new undercoat????????? Perish the thought!
All brushed out and nowhere to go!
Tools of the trade - Rusty likes to be brushed so these really don't seem like torture to him.
So here is the end result of 15 minutes of brushing this dog! Greg has been vacuuming the carpets and floors lately and he decided to play around with blocks! I'd say it was a fitting saying! Oh Rusty, you are a joy to have around, but not so much the hair!

2 comments:

Heitmann Family said...

Ok, so I think I just threw up a little in my mouth!! Rusty got to love you but not all that hair bud.

Beth said...

hey, think of all the gorgeous yarn you could spin from all that fluff!