To my son: You have become a great dad - I am so very proud of you and your family. Your generous spirit, faith in God, and commitment are inspiring. I love you, son!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Special Dads
Being a dad takes special talents: listening to three girls go through all the emotions (and usually either all at one time or one right after the other!), having the patience to put up with the drama (and we know how to pour it on!), and having the wisdom to turn off the hearing aid (just kidding, Dad!). Seriously, I am so very thankful for the dads in my life.
Dad, thank you for being there when you could be - you have taught me the importance of faith, peserverance and trust. Love you lots!!!
To my husband: You are the best man in my world and I'm very thankful we have each other. Thanks for being such a great husband, dad and grandfather. I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment