Saturday was a school day for me. I spent the day at the Nikon School of Photography. I learned a lot. I also remember now why I feel numb and dumb.....numb on the bum for sitting so long and dumb because there is SO much to learn. The hotel we were at was beautiful and right by the airport. The weather even turned out to be partly sunny!

This was taken after the class; I even tried some of the techniques they taught us. Long ways to go!

This sign greeted us as we entered the classroom area. 175 photographers (or waana-be's!) attended!

Lunch was the standard fair of chicken caesar salad, rolls, and dessert.

Here's all the "stuff" they gave us; we had a 21 page book of notes and then they gave us more. Some free goodies too! Time to go practice!
1 comment:
Have I mentioned I am jealous?!! Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment