Monday, September 22, 2008

Spoiled rotten!

Greg was so excited to give my birthday present on Sunday....he just didn't want to wait until this week.....so I gave in (not that it took much convincing!)......and was I ever surprised! He got me a new coffee machine that replaces my espresso maker and then brought out the piece d'resistance!
I admit it....I am spoiled rotten....yep, it's a Nikon D60 SLR......I take so many photographs and with my scrapbooking, he decided I deserved a top quality camera. I'm so excited....I will be taking a photography class and hope someday to do some nice photo work for submission to magazines and publications.....I am spoiled!

2 comments:

Teresa / Andy said...

and I am jealous!! :) That's super exciting - I can't wait to see what you do with it AND all the pictures you take with it. You are so talented and deserve a top-of-the-line tool to do your best work. Happy early birthday!

Heitmann Family said...

oh, you are on my hit list. J/K You deserve it. And I know that lots of pics of my kids will be taken with that!!! Happy Early Birthday!!