Oh the Memories!!!
I stole this idea from another blog. It looked fun.
1. Leave a comment on my blog, one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
2 comments:
well I have tons of memories about you! But the one freshest in my mind is when we decided to ride that duece coupe thing with me pregnant. I haven't laughed that hard in a loooong time. I also remember coming to your house on Linden for the first time to meet you and Abby was all over the place!!! That seems like so long ago!!
Your murder mystery birthday party!! What wild fun that was, seeing everyone in character. Good times :)
Post a Comment