
A wild notion of mine to surprise Greg with a weekend at the beach, celebrating our 14th anniversary - this turned out to be the coldest days and nights of the winter! We camped in a yurt (year-round universal recreational tent) and walked our favorite beach at Cape Lookout State Park.

This is Cape Kiwanda in Pacific City, Oregon. This is where I want our beach home to be. We come here often and feel like we come home every time we're here.

What an absolutely beautiful sunset we had! A perfect ending to a perfect day!
3 comments:
Congratulations!
You two look so happy. The beach and ocean are still so beautiful - even in freezing temperatures :)
What a fun way to celebrate!
Good for you! The beach is awesome and I hope you stayed warm in your yurt!!
Beautiful idea and location. I love the sun set photo. I live on Anna Maria Island, FL and our sun sets are a different color. You have given me an idea - post a photo of what we see at our beach. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment